Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got's a new web site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

I got's a new web site Empty
PostSubject: I got's a new web site   I got's a new web site Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Well it's not up yet but here is part of it. Click this to see part of it. Any who this well be one of my summer projects, and since I gots a job i might buy a cheep domain name but for now my web site really has nothing, or any topic so any ideas or suggestions will be greatly accepted. Next week at work I both start working full time and stat learning how to make breakfast (how fun). Also at my job I'll be working a closing shift over the summer so that's going to be fun but it pay 15cents more an hour so it's worth it. Also if weather permits, one day after finals, i might bring some peoples to a pool near my house thats free to use with out pissing people off, but that still in the idea stage. So if you do read this before Tuesdays just talk to me at school or here or Im on MSN if interested. It would be like a end of the school year party. So here is a youtube vid for your enjoyment
Back to top Go down

I got's a new web site
Page 1 of 1