Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sewer Riders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:21 pm

It was a bright and early morning Hetrovono for the time being wanted to stay in bed. Then the smell of the pancakes in the kitchen quickly changed his mind. He got up got dressed and in a flash was down the stairs. He walked calmly through the kitchen behind his mom then ran into a seat at the dinning room table. He waited anxiously for the pancakes as the were his favorite breakfast food. His mom peaked into the living room and smiled. "Excited for this mornings meal aren't we son?" Hetrovono could only nod a quick yes. She then brought him a stack of six flapjacks perfectly browned and buttered. He said. "Thank you mother" and dived into the pancakes. It was a good Saturday morning he ate his pancakes and instead of plopping down for the normal Saturday morning cartoons took off on his bike. He was riding for a good hour or so, when he heard the noises. Noises of futuristic guns, screaming monsters, and very explicit combat orders. He looked around but the sources of these noises were nowhere to be seen. He tried to ignore them but they kept getting louder and louder then ... **POOF** He appeared in the sewers on his bike. He now figured out where the noises were coming from. Down the sewer to the right you could see flashes of lasers and the screams of those monsters echoed down the metal. They screams were even so frantic the rippled the water and moved the sewage around. Hetrovono wanted to turn his bike around and find the quickest way out of the sewers. But there was something stronger in his mind that edged him forward toward the battle. It seemed that moment of hesitation saved his life because as he got to the corner a blast from a gun came past the sewer wall. Then as Hetrovono peaked around the corner a monster was charging at him then stopped and fell over then completely melted into the water.

Last edited by Hetrovono on Sun May 04, 2008 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:58 am

"Don't you know better than to come peaking around sewer corners kid?" one of the four said as if Hetrovono had behaved ignorantly which in truth he had. He had no idea what was going on. But the man implied that he should know. The other three consisted of two girls and another younger man. "Well come on let's get back to HQ have to figure out why they attacked this early." the older man motioned and the others followed. Hetrovono decided to follow to he was given odd looks by the other three but no one objected. When the came to a dead end Hetrovono thought the others had gotten lost in the sewers which he assumed they'd be familiar with. Then the older man spoke. "Lewis, Xavier, Sarah, and Lucy along with a guest returning from the morning attack"
Back to top Go down
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:02 am

"Description of guest" said a very computer like voice. "Appeared with that confused look we all do Marcus he'll check out fine." "Good to know we could use some extra help" a now unaltered voice responded. Then the dead end opened up into a canyon of technology. Computers covered the walls simulations of the same monsters were spread across the floor. "Battle center" said Xavier "Gotta train you all up before we let you take on the beasties don't we?" "Yeah I guess you do" replied Hetrovono in a haze as he overlooked the headquarters. " Let's take him to the Boss" said the younger girl. "Yes Sarah he needs his equipment but he's coming with me and only me" snapped Lewis. "That's our Lewis always letting the Boss terrify the new recruits without letting the veterans see their faces." Lucy twittered with a sarcastic voice. "Yes I obey the rules that's why I'm the leader and not one of you numbskulls no go report in. The monitors will want the info on the attack." "Yes sir" said the three in unison. And they left Hetro was feeling a bit lost in all this be left alone with the one he was most intimidated by wasn't the best thing. Lewis was tall about 6'4" with big muscles and plenty of battle scares no doubt from fighting the monsters for countless years. Even in his late fourties looked like he'd seen more than his share of the sewers. He waved Hetro up the steps he was now ascending and he followed without question. The went up the stairs that made a clang with each step as the were metal. Then turned down a walkway that was above the entire headquarters and ended in a big office room. They entered the room quietly and Lewis forced Hetro into one of the seats opposite one on the other side of the desk. "Got another one he appeared this morning while me and the others were fighting the attack. Almost got himself killed too."
Back to top Go down
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:08 am

"Yes, thank you Lewis. You can go now." an ominous voice from behind the chair said calmly. "Okay sir he gives you any trouble let me know" "That won't be a problem. Now go report!" Lewis walked out the door as if he had a tail between his legs. An odd side since Hetro had only seen the order giving bully side so far. "So appeared down here this morning after a good bike ride?" "Yes how did you know?" Hetrovono replied bewildered. "After a big stack of pancakes as well I'd wager." Hetrovono could only sit there stunned that this man knew what had happened before he appeared in the sewers he had yet to see the man's face for God's sake. Then the man turned around "Don't worry I'm not a psychic seems how it always starts out." The man looked even more battle hardened than Lewis. Which one would hope so since he was Lewis' Boss. "I remember my day had to have been 50 years ago. back then bikes were made of wood and the sewers were smaller. But still seems there was a calling for us Sewer Riders. I had my first set of pancakes and went for a ride on my bike. wasn't the most popular kid and some of the bullies were waiting down my street. They started chasing me on their bikes and in a panic I turned down a different street instead of coming back to my house. They were gaining on me being a scrony kid wasn't a great chance of me getting away. Then it happened I was in the sewer. And those monsters came right after me. Can't imagine what it's like being 10 years old and fighting off something which I only now have something to compare it too. At the time all I thought was big foot is hiding in the sewers. But now I've come to decide they're the Earth bound cousins of Chewbacca" he paused for laughter at his own joke. Hetro spat up a laugh as well thinking ... Wow that's it ?? ...
Back to top Go down
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:19 am

"Then of course I fought a few off it seemed easy as I was meant to do it and I was. When they broke off a bright figure appeared. he was wearing a leather jacket and on a motor cycle he said "George this is your purpose the sewers will never be cleansed until you and the others I pick take care of this problem." George explained, "You've now been picked son. You don't have a name but any chance??" "Hetrovono" the teen coughed up. " Very interesting name" he didn't say anything but Hetro could tell by the pause that name meant something to George. "Well I guess you're all checked out. Go downstairs and find Lewis he should get you your equipment and get you trained. Hetrovono walked out the door too scared to say anything else as to spark another story out of the Boss. He walked back down the long walkway then came to the stairs and Lewis was waiting for him. "So should I get your equipment or show you to the little rider's room?" "Let's go get some equipment" said Hetro confidently. Lewis gave a respectful look then walked away motioning the kid to follow. "So you got a name?" "Hetrovono" he replied. Seeing the same reaction in Lewis' stride that the Boss had. ...Why are they all pausing at my name?... snapped out of thought by Lewis' back and his face meeting abruptly. He stumbled back then straightened himself out. "Wow walk much there Hetro?" "I walk plenty I was just distracted" said the boy almost angry at the jab of humor. "Yeah well we'll get that walking out of your legs here you won't want anything but your bike."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sewer Riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sewer Riders   Sewer Riders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sewer Riders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: WRITING :: Stories-
Jump to: