Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seko
Seko
Seko
Seko

Number of posts : 1335
Location : A little room inside my head where the green hamster live that tells me to do things. (835.7504)
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller Empty
PostSubject: Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller   Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:31 am

So it turns out i had a HUGE sore on my tongue that gave me living hell. It was painful to eat and to talk I've lost about five pounds that i need, but the good news is the pain meds that i got from the doctor are crazy-cool and they work. I'm now able to eat foods that don't require a whole lot of chewing so I'm eating yogurt, pudding, soup, noddles. The food I'm able to eat have no substance so it like not eating at all I'm starving cause it feels like i haven't eaten anything in six day because in the last six days I've had a bowl of pudding, a soft pretzel and a bowl of mac & cheese thats it and I'm starving. There is alot of things I want but can't have because I can't chew without pain. If my doctor would have given me something stronger that doesn't make me drowsy i don't know like vicodin like I got when this happened to me tooth I'd be eating like no tomorrow but i saw a children's doctor and i don't think they can even begin to prescribe anything like that. It doesn't matter though. I will be in school Monday with a shit load of shit to catch up on in school and the goings ons of my friends. I miss everyone I haven't had any human contact outside of my family and doctor in six days, so I am going slightly insane and thats why this post is longer than anything I've posted or might ever post again that isn't a copy and paste. See all of you peoples on Monday it's two in the morning so i need to get some sleep hopefully if the pain doesn't keep me awake. Enjoy this youtube video it might be my new thing on this site close all my posts about my life with a random youtube or any video in any case enjoy it and don't have Smex with it.

Brought to you by the letter Z, yes the letter Z paid for this video and wanted to you to see it got a problem with it., thought so
Back to top Go down
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller   Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:50 am

no no I like the letter Z it's my favorite in English
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com

Saturday May 2 2008. The Sore on my tongue is getting smaller
Page 1 of 1