Life of Hetrovono
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Crazies... Come join us!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Feeling of Death

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
elementalwolf00
Admin
elementalwolf00

Number of posts : 190
Location : beside the birds instead of wishing that she had wings
Registration date : 2008-02-11

The Feeling of Death Empty
PostSubject: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Once again the feeling of death. The cold stare of the man sitting across the room, fire in his eyes, a lighter in his hand. As I awake the dreariness snaps into focus. become aware of my surroundings. I attempt to move my hands, but find them bound behind my back. Too scared to move, to breath, afraid that any movement will ignite the lust to kill in his heart. His heart, cold and lifeless, burning deep into me.
He strikes the lighter and begins walking towards me, eyes burning as embers, embers waiting to burn. Step, step, each step reducing the space between us. He is right upon me. Suddenly, I awaken. It was only a dream. I assure myself as I slip into another dream.
The next morning I awake and step out onto the cold wooden floor. My mothers voice calls from the stairwell.
“Mirada you lazy bum, get ut of bed and come get breakfast. We are having funny face flapjacks and bacon,” she yells in a cheerful voice.
As I stretch and yawn I feel a searing pain surge through my arms to my wrists. How could that be it was just a dream, wasn’t it, it couldn’t be real. In a jolt of maddening fear I run to my mirror, not really running, but gliding. n the mirror it is written... “I’ ll Be Back!”
“Miranda, are you still in bed?” My mom’s voice called while she steps up onto the stairs.
“Mom! Something’s wrong, we have to call the police, we have to run, we have to get out of here.” I yell, tears streaming down my face. “Mom can’t you hear me.” I run to her, it is as if she is ignoring me.
“Miranda,” she turns into my room. “Oh my God -,” she screams and falls to the floor.
I run to her side to see the limp body of a teenage girl lying in her arms. The girl was me!
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

Number of posts : 2930

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:31 am

And are we continuing this little story or are we just going to let it sit there...?
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin
elementalwolf00

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:08 am

...that was the end actually....its just a short story lol. I have like 8, but I am debating putting up the others.
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:15 am

Oh. Ok then I guess ^_^ No biggie.
Back to top Go down
elementalwolf00
Admin
elementalwolf00

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:43 am

well, i should hope not. lol, i will put some of my novel on here too I guess.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Number of posts : 3322

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:35 pm

why dont you post more? its too short...
Back to top Go down
http://alexyasha.deviantart.com
Hetrovono
Admin
Hetrovono

Number of posts : 411

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:08 pm

she won't post more cause thats a short story she made me read a long time ago
Back to top Go down
https://hetrovonoakaddj.forumotion.com
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:01 am

she should post the one about the tree
Back to top Go down
Gloric
Admin
Gloric

Number of posts : 1039

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 pm

yea u should put all the other little stories you wrote a long time ago up here. the ones you've made me read a million times. haha just don't put up any of the stories you wrote when you were dating phelps...although they were quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:42 pm

What were they about *interested* were they dirty or something?
you should post the one about ororo and logan lol
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:25 pm

You should post anything. Cause this board is devoid of the very thing it represents.

FREDRICO CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:25 am

I thought Fredrico died...
Back to top Go down
Majik
Admin
Majik

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:16 am

Nay nay, dead he is not... just taking a break XD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 1:17 pm

ahhhh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Feeling of Death   The Feeling of Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Feeling of Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of Hetrovono :: WRITING :: Stories-
Jump to: